Deviant Dales

Wow. Just picked this up locally, it’s like Dales Pale ale cubed. Darker, thicker, hoppier. Great balance between bittering/flavor/aroma (there’s a lot of great aroma when you pop the can open). Not cheap, but definitely worth picking up a 4-pack to sample the state of the craft. This is a 16oz 8% can, so you’re not going to be pounding many of them!

i had one last night. very good. anyone know what kind of hops they use? i wanna know if they use summit

I wouldn’t claim to have the most sophisticated of palettes but I get a lot of Rye in this beer. Know Gubna uses a ton of Summit hops (and Rye as well) so wouldn’t be surprised if they were in here. An excellent brew, not simply because of the size of the can…though that sure doesn’t hurt. Worth the scratch, if you ask me…

I wouldn’t claim to have the most sophisticated of palettes but I get a lot of Rye in this beer. Know Gubna uses a ton of Summit hops (and Rye as well) so wouldn’t be surprised if they were in here. An excellent brew, not simply because of the size of the can…though that sure doesn’t hurt. Worth the scratch, if you ask me…