Developing an android homebrewing app

Hey everyone, I’ve been brewing for a little over 3 years, and still loving it, just trying to perfecting my process and producing very good beers.
As a side project i’m building a Homebrewing app for Android. I want this app to do everything that any brewer could ask for in an app for their phone/tablet.
I’m posting on here with hopes that you guys will be able to give me idea’s for features that you think might need to be added.
I brew all grain, batch sparge, I need certain calculators, and things to help me out. Someone who does fly sparging, or extract brewing might have different needs. I want to accommodate them as well.
I have a down and dirty site up with some of the basic things that the app currently does, on the right hand side there is a link to email the developer. I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to send an email, and let me know what features you would love in an app.

http://www.dynamicdesigns.info/

Just like I love how everyone in brewing likes to help everyone else out, with recipes, and tips, this is my way of helping out. So if you want something included, please let me know, and i’ll do my best to develope it and include it into the app.
Once I get it to a point where it contains enough features, and works well, i’ll post some pics up on the site and put it up on google play.
Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback.

Joe