Denny Wry Smile

Just bottled this a week ago. Sampled one last night after 24hr in fridge. Gotta say, simply amazing. The wife didn’t even do her trademark “nose in air, i hate ipa’s face.” Denny, you the man.

also, at 3-4 weeks this beer will be maybe best yet.

I finished our keg a few months ago and I think it has been my favorite beer thus far. We are about ready to keg or bottle Denny’s Vanilla Bourbon Porter and I’m tossing around the idea of doing his Old Stoner Barlywine.

I also am planning on brewing up Old Stoner, this way it can age until next winter!

+1, I also give Denny the credit for turning my wife to the way of the hop. :cheers: Cheers.

+1, I also give Denny the credit for turning my wife to the way of the hop. :cheers: Cheers.[/quote]

Glad you all like it. I think the most frequent comment i get is something like “My wife hates hoppy beers but she makes me keep your Rye IPA on tap all the time!”.

+1, I also give Denny the credit for turning my wife to the way of the hop. :cheers: Cheers.[/quote]

Glad you all like it. I think the most frequent comment i get is something like “My wife hates hoppy beers but she makes me keep your Rye IPA on tap all the time!”.[/quote]

Wish my wife was like that :roll: . Oh well, more for me.