Considering Bru'nwater

I am considering starting to use Bru’nwater, I guess for no other reason then that it will be the next step in understanding brewing and the components of it. I am willing to donate to help support. Has anyone used the supporter version, and is it a benefit? How much would you all say is reasonable to donate?

I got the subscriber’s version to say thanks to Martin for all the valuable information he so willingly shares. Sadly I haven’t had as much time to play with it so far as I had hoped, but am planning to dig back into it here this fall. I donated $10. He doesn’t have a requested amount on the site that I could see and I offered to donate more once Martin reached out to me with the file but never heard back on that offer. It’s a great tool to have in your arsenal.

:beers:
Rad

I’ve been using the supporter’s version for years. Highly recommended both for the added features and because Martin deserves support.

I have the supporters version as well. I think I donated $20 for it. I wouldn’t brew without it.

1 Like

I donated the same as @radagast 10 dollars.

1 Like

Me too, $10.00. I think if you donate that much there’s an additional feature. Could be wrong though.

1 Like

The power of many, thats the best! Sneezles61

1 Like