Conditioning in a twist top growler

As it has already been established in my other post im an a beginner at the home brew world…so i have lots of questions and no one i know personally to bounce them off that is experienced in the wonder world of home brewing. So here i have a random question…i was given the essential brew kit that came with the twist top growler and i was wonder can beer be conditioned in said growler? Cause i see no point in putting all the beer in standard size bottles and then having to pour them into my growler just so i can drink from it…unless it was meant for if i was kegging the beer which is not a investment ive made yet being that im still working on my first brew. Any and all input welcomed. :cheers:

The below threrad should provide some insight for you.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110306&p=972675&hilit=growler+volumes#p972675

Conditioning in a growler is risky at best. They are not rated for carbing pressure, and can explode quite violently.

[quote=“JMcK”]Conditioning in a growler is risky at best. They are not rated for carbing pressure, and can explode quite violently.[/quote]I agree but I do it all the time with the extra beer which will not fit into the kegs and I’ve never blown one up yet. Just for safety, I put it in a bucket to contain it if such thing should occur.

I do it all the time and am with MullerBrau. Not once has a growler exploded on me. Or any bottle for that matter.