Conditioning after Primary?

I just finished racking two ales into the kegs after they reached their final gravity readings. My question is, How long, and at what tempetures should I store them at. One is a 115th Hop Bursted and the other, my first All Grain, Stone Pale Ale Clone. Many suggested skipping the whole secondary thing all together (oxizdation). What would you recommend???

For ales I usually go right from primary to keg then I add any finnings. from there I go right into the kegorator and do the set and forget method of carbonation for atleast 2 or 3 weeks. I usually go a full 2 weeks in the primary fementation. The first beer or two will be cloudy but clear after that.

I don’t have room in my kegerator to store all of my kegs. Mine get stored around 67F under pressure.

Same with me. I have my kegerator, then a lagering/carbonation refrigerator and what won’t fit in those two just sit fully kegged on my basement floor. I have a couple of extra C02 tanks and regulators and have thought about “set and forget” at room temps, but with the pipeline, there is really not much point. I can only drink so much beer.

So if I am reading this correctly, To kegerator, set and forget. Or And if I don’t have enough space leave at room Temp. for two weeks?

Yea, I don’t think there is any limit to how long to condition before carbonating. Especially with big beers. Seem like lots of people like their IPA’s and hoppy beers pretty young though