So I got a new kegerator for x-mas and it’s awesome. But this is my first kegerator and I’m having a problem with CO2 pressure creep.
Here is my procedure for setting the pressure:
- 1. With the tank valve closed and pressure adjust valve all the way out, connect the beer and gas lines to the keg coupler.
2. Connect the coupler to the keg.
3. Open the faucet with a pitcher under it.
4. Open the co2 tank valve.
5. Crank the pressure adjust valve slowly until I get to 8 psi then close the faucet.
6. Decrease the pressure valve about a 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
Last night after setting the pressure, I decreased the pressure adjust valve as far as it would go. The pressure was at 15 psi this morning.
Any advice on what am I doing wrong or things to try?