C'mon yeast cake

I brewed the Patersbier this weekend. It’s my first time with this kit, and I’m looking forward to it. I haven’t done a good Belgian in a while. I used the WY3787 trappist HiGrav, and I can’t wait to re-use this yeast cake for a Belgian double/triple, or some other monster of a beer. Any body got suggestions for a high gravity butt-kicker that would be good with the WY3787 other than the obvious Belgians??

Thanks!!!

Belgian Tripel IPA…
White DIPA with citra hops and grapefruit…

Just how big can the WY3787 go? I see the wOOtstout is 1.108sg and uses us-05. I did not think us-05 could handle that big a beer, but it must be capable. So, How big can I go with WY3787 trappist HiGrav?

I would like to try something gigantic and let it age…I’m about out of my bigger beers but I’ve got several session strength ready to go.

I use this yeast for my big gruit ale which is close to 1.080. Skip the hops, or keep them very slight, and try adding a combo of sweet gale, yarrow, mugwort, and cardamom late in the boil and/or a vodka tincture after fermentation. Yummy yum yum, I love my gruit.

EDIT: Here’s the link to the recipe:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124178&p=1083115&hilit=gruit#p1083115

I recently brewed a tripel OG of 1.081 and FG of 1.003 (~10%) so it can handle pretty high alcohol levels.