Christmas Booty Thread

Hopefully noone has started one of these yet. So what beer-related items did you score?

I got a 10L barrel with spigot and stand, I’m going to use it to serve British bitters on special occasions. Mother-in-law got me a Beertender by Krups, I am going to find a way to serve homebrew through it.

i got a 4 pk of o’dells mountain standard double black ipa and a bottle of lakefronts special reserve ale and a box of sam smith variety pack with a glass.

Whoops, thought this was something else. Carry on fellas.

I see I was beat to the punch, post over on that thread.

Was hoping for what you implied, but expected what I found :cry:

I didn’t actually open a gift today, but converted a used single tap kegerator into a 2 tap system over the last 2 months. The wife bought me several parts over that time that accounted for xmas gifts.

4 pint glasses with Beatles album art.
And a Wah-Wah pedal.
It IS TOO beer-related - you drink some beer, then
play guitar through the Wah-Wah pedal!

I wasn’t expecting any beer-related gifts, and I didn’t get any. But a really nice relaxing holiday, which is the best thing.

I got $200 in Northern Brewer gift cards. It will be Xmas all year.

I got some Millstream brewing pint glasses, but that’s it for brewing. I don’t really do Christmas so nobody really gets me anything, which is fine with me. I’m just in it for the family value thing, I guess. Gifts are unnecessary.

I received a NB deluxe beer kit, Dry Irish Stout extract kit, and a 36L stainless kettle.

4 Perlick SS tap faucets
An oxygen wand, regulator and stone for aeration
A new tap “guts” so I can add a 4th tap to my kegerator

Pretty much exactly what I wanted

I did get/deliver a “booty present” on Christmas Eve morning at the in-laws. Always a challenge to keep from rockin’ the place, its an A-frame and not a lot of privacy with the loft bedroom setup.

Where’s the booty pictures??

Lucky…I didn’t see my gf all day on xmas. Too much family sh*t going on, argh.

Absolutely nothing beer related. All my presents either related to cooking or bread baking.

I didn’t exactly get anything beer related, but I did get some cash and gift cards that are going straight to brewing supplies. On the list:

Bayou Classic SP10 High Pressure Burner ($45 on Amazon)
2000mL Erlenmeyer Flask
25’ of copper pipe for an immersion chiller
Shower Filter and PVC Pipe for homemade water filter
8 gallon SS brew kettle
Wireless thermometer

Trying to think of what else to spend my Christmas cash on. I just recently went all grain so I already have a mash tun.

NB Hop T-Shirt. And some NB gift cards that will be going towards a Blichmann Burner

[quote=“livefreebrewfree”]I didn’t exactly get anything beer related, but I did get some cash and gift cards that are going straight to brewing supplies. On the list:

Bayou Classic SP10 High Pressure Burner ($45 on Amazon)
2000mL Erlenmeyer Flask
25’ of copper pipe for an immersion chiller
Shower Filter and PVC Pipe for homemade water filter
8 gallon SS brew kettle
Wireless thermometer

Trying to think of what else to spend my Christmas cash on. I just recently went all grain so I already have a mash tun.[/quote]
bags and bags of grain :lol:

Oh yeah, my brother-in-law got a fridge draft conversion kit for his mini fridge. Of course he needs help putting it together so I happily volunteered for a small beer fee.

speed - definitely going to be buying some ingredients for sure! Perhaps another carboy so i can do more than one beer at a time.

Made out like a bandit. March pump, 3-roller monster mill with hopper, and some NB gift cards. To make it even sweeter, a friend with an HVAC company gave my wife a new 1/2 hp electric motor with cap for free.