Checking in from Winston Salem NC

Hey guys
Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Ive noticed a few members on the board from my neck of the woods and wanted to introduce myself.

After a few years of kicking around the idea my buddy and I will FINALLY be brewing our first batch this weekend !!! Ill roll with the extract for the first few rounds and will start the T-CAN & BEARCAT’S WHEATEN BEATDOWN

after racking that Ill do the Rye stout and move on to the IPA’s and summer stuff

Cool thing is I will be celebrating my 30th bday same day as the first batch is done for drinkin :slight_smile:

Nice! Welcome to the forum. Happy Birthday in a month, and good choice on doing it with a buddy. It makes brew days so much more fun with some one around.

Yeah he lives 3 doors down our kids play together and our wives are best friends… best part is we hit it off immediately 3-4 years ago due to meeting in the neighborhood sipping on some craft brews :slight_smile: Been good buds ever since, we cook at one another’s house durn near once a week and being that we are no slouches in the kitchen and huge lovers of beer … you get the point

Thanks for the Bday wishes and Ill keep yall posted

Cheers. Happy Brewing. :cheers:

What part of The Camel City do you live in?

Cheers from High Point! :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas !! Looking forward to hangin out with yall !! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas hahaha

Cheers from New York!
Happy brewing!

Welcome to the forums…all the way up here from Maine.

Welcome to the forum Bunn. Lots of great people here who really love to help.

Yep Ive already been contacted by fellow member fightdman and if he can swing it hes gonna come by and supervise/help out and chill :slight_smile:

Im glad to be back into a close knit family of hobbiest… as a “semi-pro musician” i can say that camaraderie is often lacking in the scene hahaha

Thanks again guys looking forward to my stay

Welcome and greetings from Acworth, Georgia :!:

I’m a new home brewer myself with 3 extracts so far and my first all grain in the primary.
I look forward to learning along with you.
:cheers:

Well damnit man, I work at a music store in G-boro… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Klump”][quote=“Bunn”]

Im glad to be back into a close knit family of hobbiest… as a “semi-pro musician” i can say that camaraderie is often lacking in the scene hahaha

[/quote]

Well damnit man, I work at a music store in G-boro… :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Haha crazy maybe there is hope for the scene :0
Ill PM ya

[quote=“jrbarley”]Welcome and greetings from Acworth, Georgia :!:

I’m a new home brewer myself with 3 extracts so far and my first all grain in the primary.
I look forward to learning along with you.
:cheers: [/quote]

Awesome man !! Im hoping to be switched over to all grain this summer as well so sounds like Ill be a couple batches behind ya !!

Is that a F22 in your profile pic ?? Love me some F22’s

I went to school in Winston. I miss my old brew shop and the BBQ!