Brewing and Football

As far as my new fantasy league we need some more managers. Rad sounds like he is signing on. Ive changed the draft to auto pick all the teams so newbies wont be intimidated. No money involved just bragging rights and learning experience. PM me and I’ll send you the ESPN link. Its all done through ESPN so there is no personal information exchanged if that is an issue playing with people you don’t know

I’ve been diving deep into music and it’s theory… as much as I really enjoy football… I’ll just watch.
Sneezles61

My 15 year old will jump in if you still have an extra spot available @brew_cat :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

We couldn’t watch the kick off game… so… how was Ozzie at half time?
Sneezles61

they only briefly panned him but a good game unless you were routing for the Rams

1 Like

Hard to tell which team is gonna do well until mis season…
Ozzy looked fairly good when I saw him on a TV thingy… as I glanced up from this magic glass…
Sneezles61

I meant rooting but I guess routing worked :rofl:

Kinda like horse shoes… it’s close enuff…
Sneezles61

TJ out with Pec Tear, waiting to hear how long SUCKS for my Stillers, plus waiting on news from Najee injury. At least we got the win over da Bungals this weekend! I was watching Fellowship of the Ring in the theater with my older two and the wife so I missed the game, but the highlights were amazing!

Rad

That game was wild! Bet the bengals signed two new long snappers and will bring both to every game! Poor ‘backup’ was just thrusted in there, never practiced, and then was front and center on the tv constantly for the opening game. I bet he never thought that would happen!

1 Like

Any opinions on TNF

Giant showing Baker some Love :rofl:

Some crazy games again yesterday! A lot of late minute heroics this year!

Me Queens aren’t looking too organized tonight…
Sneezles61

Boy that was an embarrassing game last night. Our offensive game plan is on a Jr High level and it shows. Helluva catch by Pickens though, wow!

Rad

That was a great catch that will make highlight reels for years, if not forever.

Uh oh… now to add “pickle ball”? Anyone?… Bueller? Bueller?
Sneezles61

Dude has to much money :joy:

1 Like

I was hoping you’d say, that’s what getting old looks like…
Sneezles61

1 Like

I finally don’t have to watch my Stillers lose this week! Boy this has been a painful season and doesn’t look to be getting any better. :roll_eyes:

Rad