Brewing and Football

This is fantastic!

Well so much for the Bills. Bad weekend fan wise for me. Bills lost, Syracuse NCAAM basketball lost badly to Duke and even my Lottery tickets were losers.

Before you know it MLB spring training will start and I can watch the Yankees lose too. On a brighter note, I still have beer.

2 Likes

I was exhausted just watching that game

No kidding! Lots of defense in the last 1.5mins! Oh edited to add- the Bills blew it. You know KC only needed a field goal so why would you be giving up chunks of yards like that?!?! Should have challenged them to go over the top.

Finished up plowing and shoveling then went to Job Lot and bought snacks. Dug out the grill and got a steak going. Drinking an 2 :heart: clone. Ill spend the rest of the day on the couch watching the games

1 Like

Anybody think the Bengals have a shot? Tough place to play…
Hopefully I’m not “0 for 2” today as my basketball buckeyes lost earlier on a last second prayer to Purdue on what would’ve been a huge upset for the bucks at Purdue.

1 Like

Ha. Rhetorical question. No.

1 Like

It aint looking good… If the Bengals cant stop the offense…
Sneezles61

Seems a spark was started… IFN it didn’t cool off during the break…
Sneezles61
EDIT: do you think they were giving the musical guest prime air play? :joy:

Worst halftime show ever, CBS crew having to scream over whatever that crappy music is in the background.

Hopefully the Bengals can get some stops in the second half…

1 Like

You could see the squeakers were parked right behind them… I’d have dropped the mike and just sit there… smiling…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yikes.

Cincinnati is heading to the Super Bowl!

Im still feeling good about the Bengals

1 Like

OH my… The NFC half time break was better fer the talking heads…
Just really good games… I look forward to more!!
Sneezles61

1 Like

How about that Lion?! Attaboy Matthew! So happy for him.

2 Likes

Great games last night! Actually they’ve been pretty good all playoffs except those wild card rounds…

3 Likes

so i heard the truckers want to block people going to the Super Bowl

Im rooting for the Bengals

1 Like

I’m rooting for Stafford. Poor guy got stuck with the Lions all those years.

1 Like