Brewing and Football

I’m not particular as too who wins… Just need to see a good game… Hey… was there another whistle gate moment again? (wheres the emoji chewing on popcorn?) :beers:
Sneezles61

Well the bock blew right before kickoff. Just as well, slept through half last weekends games. Tapped a session IPA this weekend. Better choice.

2 Likes

So if a player on the offense catches the ball on the ground it’s a reception now?:rage:

1 Like

IF my tortilla chip could fit betwixt the ball and the sod… Its a catch… but resting on the sod… just waiting for someone to pick it up? I’m with you Mr. VooDoo…
sneezles61

1 Like

In baseball thats called a trap

1 Like

So football… its called crap?:no_mouth:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Huge stop.

Very nice finale! Hard played game for both teams!
Sneezles61

1 Like

4 long field goals, kicker was star of the game!

Joe being interviewed at exactly 6’ away… Tear off the headset and give the interviewing guy a hug… Thats cute…:joy:
Sneezles61

All right, here we go, this should be a good one!
A balmy 2° windchill

Exactly. The NFL has ‘dumbed’ down catches so much no one really knows what a catch is anymore. I’m fond of the good ol’ days where if the bal touches the ground at all it wasn’t a catch. It needs to get back to that.

4 Likes

Finally… SF is on the board…
Sneezles61

NICE!
Sneezles61

Just as Brady got picked just after 2 minute break,
It dawned on me…TB can be either Brady or Tampa Bay! :joy: Never mind…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Score is getting out of control in this game…

1 Like

I can’t even follow this is getting sloppy

Tom terrific is going to have a tough time catching up.

Go Bills!

Im glad Brady is out im so sick of the announcers fawning over Brady all post season

1 Like

Ended up being an unbelievably great game! Hopefully this second game will be. @hd4mark go bills!