Brewing and Football

I like pre-season as you get a glimpse of who is catchinging on…
I agree HDMark… We’re tinkering in the garden yet… Yet, kinda like to come in and check on the game… If its interesting… I’ll watch until I hear the out of doors calling me! :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

College football starts next Saturday :grinning::football:

1 Like

Thank you for the enlightenment! I haven’t missed much then…
Time to make a list…
Beer… well… mass produced stuff to start with…
Munchies… well… mass produced stuff…
Jersey’s… I really need one… or two…
Sneezles61

1 Like

My neighbor invited me to his Fantasy league this year so I’ll be going to my very first Fantasy Draft tonight. Should be fun even if I am a neophyte! :innocent: I’ll be in Chicago for my Stiller’s first game next Sunday, hope we can find a bar that’s open so we can see it.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Your going to love fantasy football load up on RBs and WRs

NFL starts tonight. I have my fantasy team roster and ready to go.

Perhaps its me… but them yellow sneakers running about sometimes looks like a flag is thrown…
Sneezles61

Spent the weekend on Cape May watching football on my tailgate drinking homebrew from my mini keg frying up softshell crabs. Does it get better? My fantasy team won as well.:grinning:

3 Likes

Sure doesn’t sound like it could get much better.

3rd quarter about dun on this Raiders n Ravens game… I like this tug of “football” game!
Sneezles61

Kind of quiet here about college. I guess a lot of Ohio fans still in shock

No shock with Syracuse Orangemen’s defeat to Rutgers. We suck again this year. Two gimmie games next then Florida State, ouch.

yep. Keeping a low profile. With 2 minutes left in that sheetshow, I was sitting on my front porch with a stiff bourbon reading Stephen King.

Seeking perspective.

Its only a game… Optimism? :no_mouth:
Sneezles61

At least your “local” pro team doesn’t wear Honolulu Blue. :man_facepalming: Every year I have such optimism followed by heartbreak and disappointment. I’ve pretty much quit watching them. LOL

Reading The Outsider now. No spoilers.

Back to football.
Syracuse plays the UAlbany Great Danes tomorrow, a div 1 team. If you can believe it SU paid them $360,000 to play them in the dome. So it will be a blowout and one in the win column for the Orange.

It will get behinds in the seats though

So i dropped Gano to stream another kicker for week 2 and wouldn’t yo know he puts up 22 fantasy pts last night. The Giants lost the game to boot.

Got a lot of reading done last week, lol, scrupulously avoiding media accounts of the Buckeyes debacle.
Finished The Institute by Stephen King 2 nights ago….great read. The Outsider was also great.

Read The Institute this summer. All my books are on Kindle from the library. We have a north and south so it makes it easier to get books we like.

Now back to football :grinning: