Brewing and Football

Don’t you have internet?

You need to take that guy Rick’s seminar

1 Like

Go Bucks! 8 point dogs again but who knows? Enjoying a Plinian Legacy homebrew and have SN Torpedo 12 pack, now selling this in cans(increased freshness!) ready for game night…wife’s ordering pizza…sounds great except we have to play the Crimson Tide :grimacing::dizzy_face::tired_face::flushed:

1 Like

Just read about Claypools comment. Very disrespectful. What’s up with that you loose congratulate your opponent and move on.

Right, a lot of venom in the original lineup of the AFC central historically. Juju Schuster also likely fueled the Browns pre game with his “the Browns is the Browns” comment.

I guess I’d cry to after a spanking like that😂

Speaking of spanking, my buckeyes are getting spanked pretty bad right now, ouch.
Bama looks unstoppable.

I’ll have to be happy with OSU sending Dabo Swinney home early.

First quarter was competitive. Devante Smith showing why he got the Heisman

Just about to half time… wife changed the channel… :confused:
The final score sure didn’t reflect the most of the first half I saw…
Yes Brew Cat, I have internet…
Sneezles61

You can stream the games then. Unlike cable service you can just sign up month to month so you can just sign up for this month and see all the playoffs.

I was very disappointed to see that. Claypool is an absolute monster, however, Stillers receiver attitude issues started with Antonio and Bell years back, carried to JuJu, and now appear to be transposing onto Claypool. That to me shows lack of discipline by the head coach. Tomlin is a great regular season coach, never had a losing season in all his years with us, but this is the third straight complete end of season collapse. They’ll never fire him because Steelers almost never fire coaches, but something needs to change.

:beers:
Rad

I’m always more impressed by how most athletes respect and compliment their opponents and teammates so it really stands out when they don’t.

1 Like

I think we are in desperate need of a rebuild. Ben has at most one year left, and the culture is in desperate need of an overhaul. We’ve got a lot of older players that are near the end or at the end of their careers. It’s going to be a long few years I’m afraid. Social media woes are trickling down from JuJu to the new young receivers and it’s affecting the team, it needs to be changed. Local sports media are absolutely destroying Stillers at the moment, as they should be.

Rad

Rad, ready to join me on the mediocre bench? Cheering when it looks good… “Deer in the head lights” look when it falls apart?
It really doesn’t look so bad; squinting through the bottom bottle… :smirk:
Sneezles61

1 Like

This one was one of my favorites. :joy:

Rad

2 Likes

Isn’t JuJu a free agent?

Yes, and with the video footage I’ve seen of him dancing on the field in the fourth quarter while getting blown out by the Browns, good riddance IMO.

Rad

You know, that has really bothered me… Them fancy show boatin’hooligans… Dancing around… goofing off… BEFORE they run in for a TD… I’d love to see the refs start throwing the flag… even disqualify the TD… “REPLAY LAST DOWN”… You’d think they just scored the winning run at the last second of the Super Bowl…
Sneezles61

1 Like

This guy would NOT tolerate that.

1 Like

“gulp” he looks like a Defensive man… So I don’t see him putting on the “pritty Lil’ pony trot”…
Sneezles61

1 Like