Brewing and Football

I figured

Actually dionte Johnson knocked me out of the first round of fantasy playoffs. I was rooting for the Steelers just hopping they benched him again

He remembered how to catch the ball last night thankfully, about the only bright spot of the entire debacle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:
Rad

Well, the end of regular season IS close to done… Some of the teams are looking like they are getting organized…
Maybe you have some brews ready for the last game?
Sneezles61

Ok, so I should have posted sooner, but at least my Stillers woke up in a second half. Wife had taken the girls to her mother’s, while my son and I stayed home cause he popped a wire on his braces we needed to get looked at yesterday. We were yelling ourselves silly the whole second half in a house with no women! :joy:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Why is that? Did you point this observation out to your son? HHMM? :grin:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Gators and Sooners tonight in the Cotton Bowl. 8pm.

3 Likes

Didn’t go well for the Gators I see.

Seemed to be a lot of attitude issues with the team after a bunch of stars opted out. The head coach Dan Mullen also had a few interesting comments post game…,.

Go Buckeyes!!! Tomorrow night!!!
Hopefully can exorcise the Clemson jinx !
If not I guess I’ll move along …

0-5 would be tough.

Cincinnati holding up against Georgia. Good game

Ugghh. Poor Bearcats. Hopefully this doesn’t bode ill for the other Ohio team playing today.
Buckeyes are already seven point dogs to Clemson.

Yeah I jumped the gun

Rose bowl up. Hope ND gives a game

ND not even competitive glad I napped through most of the game

Buckeyes finally got the Clemson monkey off their back. Physical game. A war.

Thats the fun part about football… and if they keep softening the game… It’ll be sissyball… But you don’t need to blatantly pushing the threshold…
Competition.
Sneezles61

1 Like

I see why you are pumped up now… Next week?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Awesome game! Couldn’t go to the game but they could probably hear me yelling in New Orleans :joy::football:
As for next week, it’ll be more about execution then emotion, as Ohio State has wanted to beat Clemson BADLY after the way they got jobbed last year.
Alabama is a tremendous team with the likely Heisman winner at wide receiver.

Didn’t think Fields was coming back in. One tough Dude