Brewing and Football

Speaking of the Browns, they play the Bengals tonight, two zero and one teams trying to find some identity. Must see tv
For Ohioans or transplanted Ohioans.

See this is what’s nice I can enjoy a game between them because I’m playing Landry at flex. Go browns

Brady and the Bucs looking better with some home cooking…er…without fans. Up 21-0.

Nick Bosa suffering a knee injury…hope he’s fine.

And finally how about that Dallas Atlanta game. Onside kick at the end and a game-winning field goal with no time left.

Welll, Vikes fans have more to talk about than the bug…
That young Chargers QB looks to have a bit of potential…
Didn’t see the Ravens…
Sneezles61

Stillers gave me a bit of stress while brewing, that game shouldn’t have been that close. Probably should have had someone blocking Edmunds at the end there. :joy:

:beers:
Rad

We watched the Bills at Miami Sunday. I was surprised that they allowed some fans in the stadium. They were in small groups socially distanced from other groups. I wonder how they handled the concessions and bathrooms. Bills won BTW.

Good football tonight… I missed College stuff yesterday…
My Vikes are a bit below mediocre… But I’ll keep the eyes on them…
Sneezles61

Poor Joey Burrow. Sacked eight times and was knocked out of the game at one point. If he survives the Bungles O line he will be a good one.

1 Like

Dont care about sacks but he connected with Boyd and got me 22 pts as my Flex. I need Mahomes to rack up fantasy pts tonight or I’m out a six. So far I won 1 six pack and lost 1

It’s really hard work to follow NFL from europe. Saints vs Packers started at 02.15 last night swedish time. And when the game was finished, it was straight to work, hence i didn’t get much sleep last night.

TiVo? Well, not that I know how to program that…
Sneezles61

Perhaps my team won’t play then too… One in a row we didn’t lose? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I could brew a bock.
Sneezles61

1 Like

We are playing today… :disappointed: I will remain optimistic… Until they let me down…
Sneezles61

Well I have Patrick for my fantasy QB but that game is questionable but I have Rogers as backup. So far I’m up 2 six packs 1 going out. I have been brewing some stuff just in case

1 Like

I haven’t a clue how fantasy football works… But I know some peeps that do it… I’ll ask some questions…
Sneezles61

You should get involved it’s alot of fun. Keeps you abreast of players from different teams also fun watching for rookies coming up. Great distraction.

1 Like

Good football…
I can wear my Vikes apparel with dignity today!!! :beers:
The Browns field goal… er, 2 point conversion was interesting…
SF running back could out leap a white tail deer!! Aiyuk? Crazy fun day…
Sneezles61

1 Like

OK… Team looks good… Ooh oh… Key money maker just came up lame… :disappointed:
Sneezles61

If I knew how to delete my previous post… QB is frustrated…
Sneezles61