Brewing and Football

Typical poopy paws… Sleeping… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

1 Like

CEH is a beast! Hell of a tough runner!

I brewed my NB Pumpkin Spice Latte today, so I didn’t get a chance to watch much football this afternoon, but I’m enjoying watching my Cowboys tonight (even if we’re not looking the greatest). I just hope we can stay healthy. Sean Lee, Vander Esch, Jarwin, and a bunch of OTs are all injured. Gonna make for a tough year if we’re can’t stay healthy!

Clyde looked good but at 5’8 200lbs I wouldnt qualify him a beast :joy: . Anyone playing fantasy this season? I took a different strategy this season and need to rebuild my bench. I brewed some beer and will bottle some for betting purposes. Hopefully I won’t need to much​:grin:

Think Brady was wishing he’d done things differently?
I wasn’t able to watch Ravens… Their score shows either they are good or the Browns weren’t …
I’m happy regardless… It’s the season!
Sneezles61

Ask yourself a very important question, which of these scenarios are more likely? :joy: Ravens are typically solid, particularly in the new Jackson era, and the Browns. . .well, they’re consistent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:
Rad

4 Likes

I watched that game as it was the local game here…I think Brady looked good at times…new team and new personnel and playing New Orleans…I’d give it a few games. Route running was an issue/communication. They cut it to one score in the 4th quarter despite all that, before the wheels fell off.

Former OSU qb Haskins did well for Washington.

1 Like

Not a beast based on size, but he’s a beast of a running back. 25 carries, 130+ yards, and a touchdown in his first professional game with zero pre-season. Most backs his size run east and west and rely on their speed. Clyde is a small, fast, tough, downhill runner. I stand by my beast comment.

This is the first year in about a decade that I won’t be playing fantasy, and I’m alright with that. It’s been nice sitting down to watch the entire game instead of flipping between games and Red Zone to keep track of my fantasy players. Will give me more time to focus on brewing too. Lol

1 Like

Yes he’s going to be great to watch I was just teasing. I’ve been trying to just watch and read the ticker. I hated the red zone not like watching is going to change anything.

1 Like

After a while of the ticker tape rolling past my eyes, I get a head ache… Then you go look away and things seem to be moving… Hard enough to grab a brew!
Sneezles61

1 Like

I thought Big Ben had retired?
Sneezles61

No sir! He had elbow surgery after tearing something in game 2 last year. Once he got the rust shook off, he looked pretty good last night! Go Stillers!

Rad

Well I’m up one six pack fantasy week 1 can’t wait to see what I get

Blatz? :joy:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Falstaff

Big Flats 1901?

Yeah Big10 is back that should chear some of you up

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

Most B1G football fans are so exhausted from being on this roller coaster of emotions caused by abysmal, petulant communication from the board of regents/ presidents, that I just feel tired. Hitting refresh repeatedly looking for any updates and watching deadlines pass…

I am glad the Bucks will get a chance to play, and that the B1G will have a chance to get someone into the College Football Playoffs.

I didn’t hear all the details about playoffs… Only 8 regular season games… Then? :roll_eyes:
Sneezles61

6 divisional plus 2 with other division, then a crossover game based on standings …unique:
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2020/09/116589/big-ten-to-play-81-schedule-format-featuring-eight-regular-season-games-plus-a-cross-divisional-game-matched-by

1 Like