Brewing and Football

Yeah good game as far as competitiveness.

What a great year. Although the game ‘looked’ out of reach it was a competitive game. Good to see that. Glad that Andy Reid got a SB win! Congrats to the KC Chiefs!

It won’t be long and it’s pre season… Brew some brews for for kick off?
Do elaborate …
Sneezles61

Superbowl has become pretty much unwatchable. The game itself is fine but the commercials are getting stupider the half time shows are nothing really to tune in for. And oh my God fox doubling down on Joe Buck it’s bad enough listening to that guy for four hours but then they put him in commercials to boot. It’s no wonder Aikmans eyes are bloodshot probably has to drink all day just to be able to sit next to him all afternoon heroic. Oh well I feel better now. I did like the candy commercial with the guys head up his you know what.

3 Likes

And all the mini hotdogs… In bbq sauce, some wrapped in bacon, some in Tabasco sauce, some in cheese sauce… Geez… I could feel my heart hammering most of the short night…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Good game. Glad the Chiefs and Reid got the win. We stayed home for a change. Homemade bean soup and a couple of Irish Red’s for me. Great reports on both. :wink: I agree with you @brewcat on Buck… Sheesh!

Couldn’t of said it any better. If this is the state of the intelligence of our country we are truly in trouble. I really liked the blonde bimbo lip syncing with 30 bimbettes twerking behind her. The comes in the guy in a flame suit lip syncing in Spanish, I think. At this point I muted it, walked away and found other things to do until the second half.

We were on a $50 board twice. Outcome= -$100

1 Like

I turned the channel when the halftime show came on. By what I saw on Bleacher Report it was pretty graphic.

THAT was not my type of music… Although I did see a very ugly paint scheme on a Gibson Firebird… Poor thing… Has no choice when out in public… Looking like a mutt…
Alas, football season is done… I can’t wait til this August… Preseason antics…
Sneezles61

DC Defenders play today at 2pm with three Buckeye alum playing, including Cardale Jones. Bet that will garner some interest in Columbus @loopie_beer ?

Is that the stadium football league?
Sneezles61

We’ll see. This city’s “pro” team remains the Buckeyes so I’m not sure if it will garner too much attention.

It’s nice to see some more football. Hopefully this league will stick around a little longer than the AAF.

This is a reboot of the XFL. First games were today…

1 Like

They were actually pretty good. Like some of the differences and with ESPN on board it might take hold. I’ll watch tomorrow and next weekend.

3 Likes

Anybody watching the NFL draft ?

1 Like

Check

1 Like

I kinda like this version better, seems more relaxed, less over produced.

O-H!

2 Likes

:beers: :beers: :astonished: :mask:… dagg nabbit!!! Sighting fire side fer many hours…
Sneezles61

1 Like

The production values on shows made in isolation really make me happy. I have like that people have to do their own hair and makeup and that there’s a chance a cat might steel the show.

1 Like

We had a zoom draft party even though the Steelers didn’t have any picks. Made brisket chili, drank some home and commercial brew and got to catch up with some buds. I did enjoy that version of the draft although I thought it would go quicker.

1 Like