Brewing and Football

One crazy ending… I thought the Vikes were about to fall apart… Never thought it would go down like that…
Is it 49’ers next W/E?
Sneezles61

1 Like

That was an amazing pass by Cousins to Thielen. Great game.

2 Likes

So far all the games this weekend have been great. Hopefully this Seahawks Eagles game keeps it up!

1 Like

Titans Baltimore should be a fun matchup. Derrick Henry was awesome

1 Like

If the Titans can keep Henry healthy and energized he’ll be a force to deal with this playoffs.

1 Like

Figured Eagles would win… I think they forgot to show up…
Next W/E will be a great time for football! And the IPA I brewed should be ready!!
Sneezles61

I think the eagles would have won Wentz has been doing well. Bummer he got knocked out. I’m not an eagles fan but I like Wentz he deserves to actually play in the post season after getting his team there

1 Like

You’re exactly right @loopie_beer. When my Steelers we’re battling the Titans for that 6th spot I was actually pulling for Tenn. I figured Henry and company could do more damage than the sorry team we had in the Burgh this year. Wildcard weekend was full of excitement and gave us some great games. Should only get better, I think. No, the Clowney hit on Wentz wasn’t dirty and no, Rudolph didn’t push off. Tired of the crying already!

1 Like

I’m with you Brewman, they were playing a challenging play… No dirty pool!!!
It didn’t matter when they had, dirty, late hits on Favre now, did it?
This W/E should prove to be good, not expecting much from the Vikes, just good sportsmanship!!
Sneezles61

I picked up Henry as a late draft pick and was pleasantly surprised this season. Played him at flex since I had CMac and Cook for running backs. Have money on LSU

That’s an awesome group of RB’s in any fantasy league! I was never sold on Henry in the NFL, this year has changed that for me. I’d put money on LSU as well but Clemson isn’t just gonna lay down. Should be a great Championship.

Wife volunteered to sling drinks for a fancy pants meeting on Saturday night… She went on to tell all about my duties… I told her football was all I wanted to do Saturday afternoon/evening…
I getting the silent treatment now…
Did I mention, I trust my IPA should be ready too? :beers:
Sneezles61

3 Likes

Ratbirds are out so I can now enjoy the rest of Playoffs! Sad to see such a great season end like that for them, said no Steelers fan ever!!! :joy:

1 Like

The Titans have done a great job at game planning and shortening the game. Will be interesting to see them next week.

The band mates stopped last night… Didn’t get to watch the Ravens… But when I heard they lost… Probably for the best…
Sneezles61

I had the Titans +7 yesterday doubt anyone will be giving them pts going forward

https://twitter.com/i/events/1216179979404230658
If you won’t tackle me get out there and block

2 Likes

I know it’s premature… 21 unanswered points… In the first quarter?
Sneezles61

Yep premature lol…

Texans can’t hang with this onslaught. Kelce with 3 straight TDs… crazy.

2 Likes

Not what I envisioned for final play offs… Just before SB…
As much as I dislike Greenbay… They do represent our conference…
Sneezles61

1 Like