Brewing and bowling

If started bowling again now that I have more free time and found out that’s where the seniors hang out during the day. Bowling at a discount and they have craft beer, good craft beer, on tap $4 a pint. Buy the pitcher $14 that comes out to $3.50 a pint. For the same stuff they sell in bars for $7. $2.50 a game for seniors. Suck it up younguns. They play good music to

6 Likes

Have to see if I qualify. Used to love bowling.

Actually even better. I found this place not to far. $6 for 2 hrs for old farts. Beers are a bit more though $4.50

Sneak in a growler in a bowling ball bag.

2 Likes

I suck at bowling but I could hang and drink some beer!

1 Like

You could but I feel that the bowling is so cheap I can spring for the beer. They got to make money. Most of the seniors I saw bowling weren’t drinking so I felt I had to do my part.

1 Like

Then you’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn how well good beer helps you not give a rat’s @$$ about your bowling score.

3 Likes

Tried this last Saturday night… I almost got to a 100… The next day, my hand was in pain… I have that duptagrens contraction going on… So, whistling an 18 lb ball down the isle straightens my hand out as your letting go… And I was so looking forward to being “the dude”… ooh :disappointed: Sneezles61

Bowling and beer… They don’t call it kegling by accident. I used to carry about a 160 average. Back in college it was 25 cents a line. Cheap entertainment for broke kid. Later on bowled in a league and $20 once a week for bowling and beers. Haven’t been in a long time. Good thread @brew_cat !

18# ball ? Mines 14 # try an 8#

Yew when we went midnight bowling as teens there was always some attitude altering substance involved too…

Same here used to go when I was a kid. We had a duck pin near me used to take the kids. Growing up every town had a bowling alley mine had two. The place I went to yesterday is in competition for the seniors wit a lane in the next town. I think there on to something alot of seniors around cashing in . actually the bowling special is for 55 and older. My wife doesn’t work Fridays so we go. She’s good bowl a few game the shoot some pool she’s good at that to. I think a Brewery attached to a bowling alley would be good.

The dude abides.

1 Like

Old guys rule

I’ve got the long hair… Don’t smoke the green stuff and now, I can’t bowl… I’ll need to find something else for entertainment… Perhaps… Brew more beer? :yum: Sneezles61

3 Likes

Bummer. Try bowling with your other arm.

1 Like

I will give that a try… I am left handed… BUT… Sneezles61

Have to change your foot work. I’ll bet you can do it with some practice. Not like you were doing that great with your left arm anyway

1 Like

Me too!!! I used to have a drunken 190 average in league.

2 Likes

See now we got more things in comon. Beer brewing. Me left-handed. And no bowling.

2 Likes