Brewery pics

Trying to learn to post pics from my tablet so I figured I post some brewery pictures. Everything is packed away will try to remember to update with some more pics on a brewday.

pretty cool brewery.
how would you post a picture from an I pad?

I am using a blackberry play book. I had to buy a pic editor app to make it take pics in lower resolution. So they would attach. Took pics used upload attachment option. Found pics in document folder. Was much easier than I thought it was gonna be but I’m not very tech savvy at all

Fridge on the left is temp controlled ale or lager primary fermenter. Middle fridge is set as cold as it can go for cold crashing or lagering up to ten gallons in fermenter. Third fridge is kegserving fridge with 6 corneys and three taps.

I brew 5-12gal batches with two keggels and a 70qt mt. No pumps 1 gal pitcher to move water from hlt to mt. Gravity from mt to bk, and gravity from bk to fermenter.

Heres more unsolicited pictures of the brewery up and running.

hey bdaughery…

GO REDS!

Is that a weed-wacker on the wall? I guess that is a creative way to whirlpool!

BTW, excellent helper you have there in the later pic.

[quote=“Steeler D”]Is that a weed-wacker on the wall? I guess that is a creative way to whirlpool!

BTW, excellent helper you have there in the later pic.[/quote]

Yea brewery also doubles as a typically garage. I had several “helpers” today made for an interesting brewday.

[quote=“fullhousebrew”]hey bdaughery…

GO REDS![/quote]

Yes huge Cincinnati baseball fan here.

sweet. Me too.