Brew calendar?

I know various sites say to be making X in a given month and drinking Y. Has anyone made a handy dandy calendar that a brewer could hang on the wall?

Personally, I let my taste-buds dictate my brewing calendar. Sure it’s nice to have an Octoberfest in October or a Bock in the middle of a deep, cold winter; but it is also nice to enjoy those in July to wash down that lawnmower beer. :wink:

:cheers:

But yes, I do recall seeing one posted here long time ago…maybe someone more helpful than me :shock: will post-up a link.

b.

I’m not sure about a printed poster for sale, but NB has the digital version here:

[quote=“CliffordBrewing”]I’m not sure about a printed poster for sale, but NB has the digital version here:

[/quote]

There’s also a handy “print” button at the top there so you can DIY it

I’ve got one that I developed on my own that is sort of in “back-of-the-envelope” draft format right now. If I can find some time later to format it nicely, I’ll post it. Comes in very handy when trying to figure out what to brew next – I use it a lot. For instance, right now we should all be brewing Irish reds and stouts for St. Patty’s Day, and perhaps a maibock for May/spring if you have lagering capabilities. Stuff like that.

I’m an Excel geek, so it was only natural for me to create a workbook that I use to plan my homebrew schedule–complete with basic formulas that calculate things like packaging date, approximately when the beer will be ready to serve and when a keg might kick.

I’m usually planning three or four months ahead, so am starting to think about late spring/early summer.