Breakfast stout recipe?

Anyone brewed a good breakfast stout? I found a clone of Founder’s breakfast stout on boy. Has anyone brewed that or something similar?

I did one that was roughly based off of Terrapin’s wake n bake

I brewed a clone of Founders’ and it came out amazing. I saw two different hop amounts in the recipes online and my guess is that it’s because the coffee adds bitterness as well. So I tried to incorporate that. This is what I ended up brewing: http://milltownmashers.com/founders-breakfast-stout/

Just curious, but what was your O.G.? The link you provide shows 1.046 and a FG of 1.010. I think they are mistaken.

Edit: Now that I’ve looked at their other recipes, it would seem they might have some default numbers that keep appearing and
they aren’t entering the correct gravities on a few of them.

I found a couple recipes for the founders breakfast stout. one almost identical to this one and the one below which iBrewmaster gives a 1.086 OG.

16 lbs. American 2-row
1 lbs American Chocolate Malt
.75 lbs Roasted Barley
9 oz American Black Patent
7 oz Crystal Malt 120°L
22 oz Oats Flaked

.5 oz Nugget (Whole, 13.00 %AA) boiled 60 min.
.5 oz Mt. Hood (Pellets, 5.00 %AA) boiled 30 min.
.5 oz Mt. Hood (Pellets, 5.00 %AA) boiled 2 min.

2 oz Ground Sumatran coffee at flameout
2 oz Ground Kona coffee cold brewed, added at bottling
2.5 oz Dark bittersweet baker’s chocolate at 15 mins.
1.5 oz Unsweetened chocolate baking nibs at 15 mins.

2 pkg. DCL Yeast Safale S-04 Top Quality Ale Yeast

Mashed at 155F for 60 mins. 1.33 qt/lb.

Yeah, sorry about those gravity readings. I had only entered my ingredients and hadn’t entered any readings (not sure why Brewpal wasn’t smarter about the default calculations though). I’m sure it’s higher than that but probably not as high as that second recipe.