Boulevard Single Wide IPA

Howdy,
I’m newly registered on this forum but have been following it for some time. Relatively new home brewer, I’ve brewed about 10 extract kits before moving to all-grain earlier this year. Really enjoying it. I have been working from Zainasheff and Palmer’s “Brewing Classic Styles” and have made several of the American Pale Ales and American IPA. I have enjoyed all of them. However, I am a big fan of the Boulevard Single Wide IPA. Was wondering if any one has a good recipe to approximate that beer, or similar “lighter” APA’s and IPA’s for the summer months. Thanks in advance.
OTJ

Heres the info from the website: http://www.boulevard.com/BoulevardBeers … ide-i-p-a/
I’d just play around with a brewing calc, the IBUs, color, gravity, hops, and grain are all provided, I’d think theyd use a neutral ale yeast for this like 1056, US-01, or WP001

[quote=“old time joe”]Howdy,
I’m newly registered on this forum but have been following it for some time. Relatively new home brewer, I’ve brewed about 10 extract kits before moving to all-grain earlier this year. Really enjoying it. I have been working from Zainasheff and Palmer’s “Brewing Classic Styles” and have made several of the American Pale Ales and American IPA. I have enjoyed all of them. However, I am a big fan of the Boulevard Single Wide IPA. Was wondering if any one has a good recipe to approximate that beer, or similar “lighter” APA’s and IPA’s for the summer months. Thanks in advance.
OTJ[/quote]
Glad to here someone likes the single wide. I’ve been drinking it for over a year now(when my own runs low) as far as a clone go’s I think they must use a “hop rocket” to get that great hop flavor. I also noticed they have changed the hops lately, it’s still good but not the same as last year.