Bottling without Bottle Conditioning

I know i’m getting ahead of myself, but how does someone go about bottling their beer without bottle conditioning it? Oh and I’m not talking about kegging it.

If you want the beer to have bubbles, you have to add carbonation at some point, either in the bottle with the addition of a little sugar (bottle-conditioning) or by kegging and force-carbing and then transferring the beer to a new container.

Depending on the meaning of bottle conditioning??

There are only 2 ways to get CO2 into the beer.

Keg and “force” carbonate.

Or bottle/keg and add priming sugar to allow the remaining yeast to produce the CO2.

Aging might also be considered bottle conditioning?

Hint when you get there, bottle one 16oz, 20oz or 1lt soda bottle. Squeeze the air out and screw the cap on. When CO2 is produced the bottle will expand. You can now tell how the carbonation is coming along with out opening your bottles.

I don’t understand the question. What do you mean by bottle conditioning? Carbonation or something else?

Bottle conditioning is carbonating in the bottle. It can also serve to age the beer. Both of these make up what is called “conditioning”.

I’m talking about the creation of the CO2 in while in the bottle, which creates the layer of yeast on the bottom of the bottle. When you buy beer it doesn’t have the layer of yeast on the bottom because it was carbonated and then put in the bottle. They don’t keg it and then pour it into the bottle, do they?

They force CO2 gas into the beer, then bottle. They also spend millions to filter out yeast and little floaties. When you bottle carbonate, you just feed the yeast that are still in your brew. They settle to the bottom after time.
You might be happier kegging your beer, and adding CO2 gas.

That’s exactly what they do. They just use really big “kegs”, called conditioning tanks, on the commercial scale.