Here’s a basic process that worked (works) fine for me:
I made sure the bottles were soaked in Oxy clean, brushed and rinsed well. I did all that several days before bottling. I won’t have to do the soaking again now that I have them so clean. They were new bottles from friends etc.
On bottling day, I filled each bottle about 1/2 way up with a starsan mixture and gave them a good shake to coat the entire inside of the bottle. I eventually had about 40 bottles sitting on my counter 1/2 full of starsan. The star san had been in my bottling bucket, so the bucket and bottling wand was also sanitized in the process of filling the bottles.
I then transferred my beer into the bottling bucket (once the star san was out of it of course).
My wife would dump a bottle out and hand it to me. I would fill it with beer, right on top of the remaining foam. The foam would squeeze out mostly as the beer went in.
I then handed the bottle back to my wife and she would cap it. Repeated that about 40 times and bottling day was done. Beer came out great.