Bottle priming issue?

I’ve bottled plenty of batches in the past but have since moved to kegging. In the past I NEVER measured my priming sugar, just added the 4.5 or 5 oz that came with all of my kits. It seems as though I never had a carb issue whether it be too much or too little. I bottled 4 batches while my keezer was being built and they all seem to be over-carbed. I actually used priming calcs this time when preparing my sugar as well. The Brunch Stout is undrinkable as the beer just pours out after the cap has been removed. The other 3, all ipa’s, have foaming issues when the cap is removed. It’s not every bottle but quite a few are totally undrinkable. In the past, I would soak every bottle in my bucket of sanitizer and pull them out as I filled them. With these batches, I ran the bottles through my dishwasher sani-rinse cycle with no soap. I actually even stirred the beer a bit while bottling (never did that in the past) to help keep the sugar mixed up evenly. I soak all bottles in oxi-clean before/after uses to remove labels or any crud that may be in or on them and rinse them very well too. Any ideas to what may have gone wrong? It was actually a little embarrassing trying to serve guests my foamy beer over the holidays

My one REALLY bad foamer was not because of too much priming sugar, per se, but under attenuation, which amounts to the same thing. There was too much sugar available when the bottles were sealed. I didn’t intentionally dump anything, but I got them all in the fridge, and would end up opening about three of them at a time, just so there was enough left in the open bottles to pour me an 8-10 oz glass.