Blichmann VS Stout tanks

What makes the fermenator double the money of a stout tank?

Links?

heres a link for stout tanks

http://conical-fermenter.com/about/atta ... gal-w-tw2/

Blichmann makes great stuff, but it is undoubtedly overpriced. From what I hear, Stout’s stuff is awesome.

As Custer said, “its not the arrow, its the Indian”.

The name “Blichmann” in front of it is why it’s double the money.

Sure, they make great stuff, I would never say the don’t. But unless you’ve got a money tree out back, there are plenty of options that work just as well for less.

Stout FTW - I hit that site every couple of months to check what they have in stock.

After reading a little and hearing what you fella’s think…im sold on a stout tank…its made in USA its 304 SS it has clean welds, and on ebay just $299. how can you go wrong?

ebay. :wink:

This is the one im gonna purchase cause its the short version an can fit in my chest freezer…what do you all think?

From what I see, their kettles, etc. aren’t any cheaper than the Blichmann versions.

Looks sweet Matt, having temp control is a big plus.

Andrew I saw that stout’s kettle prices are similar to Blichmann. They do have some interesting features. I like the tangential port option, and the bottom that is like a keggle.

[quote=“tom sawyer”]Looks sweet Matt, having temp control is a big plus.

Andrew I saw that stout’s kettle prices are similar to Blichmann. They do have some interesting features. I like the tangential port option, and the bottom that is like a keggle.[/quote]

Yeah unfortunatly they ran out of the short conicals and i have to wait til sept