Best kegerator and bartop tower setup

Hey guys - it’s been a long time since I posted on here. I’ve graduated to all-grain brewing, kegging, lagering… Amazing how addicting this hobby is!

I’m installing a bar in my basement this weekend, and I would like to know everyone’s thoughts on what the best cheap way is to run the beer from my kegerator to a bartop tap tower. I only need to run about 2 feet of beer line to get from the top of the kegerator to the tap, but I still want to have it properly insulated so I can keep the beer fresh at the tap and keep the cold air in the fridge. I’m sure there have been about a million posts on this topic, but any help guiding me to the best ones is much appreciated.

I put a kegerator inside a cabinet on a back deck. I found a pvc fitting at Home Depot that took a 2" pvc pipe snugly. Attached the fitting to the hole in the top of the kegorator. Cut a 2 1/4 inch hole in the cabinet. Ran the pipe through the top of the cabinet and into the fitting. Cut it flush to the top of the cabinet. I then screwed the tower over the pipe. I run a computer fan to keep the whole thing cold. Spent about $4 on the fitting and pipe.