So, I am faced with something of a decision. I was offered a job at a brewery to be a brewer. The deal is, the brewery is 35 miles or so from me, I don’t own a car (and don’t particularly care to get one), would have to take about a $4/hr pay cut, and possibly not get any benefits. I work in an office building now with benefits and it’s pretty relaxed. But it’s not necessarily what I want to be doing either.
I could move out of town to the smaller town that this brewery is in, take the pay cut, and gain valuable experience. Or, I could wait for a better opportunity to come along (if there ever is one).
If I didn’t have loads of students loans to pay off, I’d be on this right away. But as it stands, I make about $13 an hour and usually do okay money-wise.
What do you all think? What would you do?