BeerSmith

Thought I would share…Good Customer Service! Great Product!

Message: Although I do love your product is there anyway I can get the $19.95 price since I just bought it yesterday?

Thanks,

Brad Smith beersmith@beersmith.com
12:56 PM (11 minutes ago)

to me
You bet - just send me your paypal address (should be an email) and I’ll transfer the difference back.

Cheers!

Brad Smith

Learn more about home brewing from my new book, blog and podcast!
Follow BeerSmith on Twitter and Facebook
On 5/23/2013 12:55 PM,

I am a big fan of Beersmith (2.0). I love all of the customization it allows.

Good to know they have good customer service as well.

one more request, is for PC users maybe getting a discount or just including the mobile apps that I see coming from them?

I would love to craft recipes on my PC, then be able to stand my tablet near my working area for reference.

I just bought BeerSmith 2 and have no clue how to use it. I’m not good with computers. After I down loaded it, it would not work. I had a problem with my PC. Something to do with Safari, I don’t know what the repair man was explaining. He said he removed it and it should work fine. Since I had it fixed I have not had the time to sit down and try to figure it out. Is there a customer service at BeerSmith that can walk me through getting started with the program? Any help is appreciated big time.
Brad

Bier, you might be able to email Brad some specific questions. I have emailed him for some things and he responded, seems like a good guy.

One nice thing is that you can sit down, play with Beersmith 2, and get it all figured out. Just got to get the time, Bier!

[quote=“Loopie Beer”]Bier, you might be able to email Brad some specific questions. I have emailed him for some things and he responded, seems like a good guy.

One nice thing is that you can sit down, play with Beersmith 2, and get it all figured out. Just got to get the time, Bier![/quote]

Thanks Loopie Beer, I’ll see if I can find the Email address. Thats better than me spinning my wheels and getting nowhere fast.

Go to beersmith.com, click on “Support”. Lots of info. The Forum also has lots of good info on BeerSmith and brewing in general.

BeerSmith is a powerful tool and will let you customize it as much or as little as you want. the more you work with it the better it gets.

I don’t know much about computers, but after playing with Beersmith on and off for about a month, gotta say i love it! Best $25 i’ve spent in a long time. There’s a ton of stuff you can do with it & i have much more to learn. I made 3 recipes so far, going to brew 2 of them this weekend. Designing them yourself(with help from you guys!) really adds to the excitement. Keep playing, you’ll dig it! :cheers:

[quote=“Bier brauer”]I just bought BeerSmith 2 and have no clue how to use it. I’m not good with computers. After I down loaded it, it would not work. I had a problem with my PC. Something to do with Safari, I don’t know what the repair man was explaining. He said he removed it and it should work fine. Since I had it fixed I have not had the time to sit down and try to figure it out. Is there a customer service at BeerSmith that can walk me through getting started with the program? Any help is appreciated big time.
Brad[/quote]

Never heard of any type of issues…it is a very easy program to use.
Add your system specs and your ingredients for the very basic form of it.