Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Beer swap anyone?

I live in Mass. and don’t have access to a couple of beers I want to try. I am looking for Bell’s Two hearted Ale and Russian River Pliney the Elder. I would trade for (2) local breweries in Ma. for whatever style you like. I see that people in PA have both beers available.

PM me if you don’t want to reply to the post.

Regards,
MaSheriff

My buddy was just talking about doing a Pliney clone, if he’s talking about it he must be drinking it. Are you near Northampton? Likely where he is getting the Pliney, they have a pretty good craft beer scene there. BTW, get your hands on some Ithaca Flower Power, it’s better than 90 min IPA from Dogfish.

Yes, I am 25 miles from Northampton. If you can get the name of the store, I would appreciate it. I have never tried Ithaca, but I will look for it.

MaSheriff

I have access to Bell’s products including Two Hearted Ale, but not Russian River products…if you want the Two Hearted Ale, I’ll be glad to help…btw…I love Bell’s products…great beer! :cheers:

I talked to my buddy, he was only able to get the Russian because an out of town buddy brought some. I looked online and it looks like Pennsylvania is where you will have to drive if you want it.
The website said that MA was in the plans for distribution…but when it didn’t say. And if you like a hoppy beer, you gotta try the Ithaca.

[quote=“mppatriots”]I talked to my buddy, he was only able to get the Russian because an out of town buddy brought some. I looked online and it looks like Pennsylvania is where you will have to drive if you want it.
The website said that MA was in the plans for distribution…but when it didn’t say. And if you like a hoppy beer, you gotta try the Ithaca.[/quote]

Definately on the lookout for Ithaca, thanks.

Have you found Pliny on draft in your area? I live in NJ about 20 mins from Philly. I find Pliny on draft almost every month. I can also get Two Hearted etc by the case in a couple of places in Philly.
One place is Global Beer and the other is Bella Vista Beverage. Check them out it if you ever get down here to the City Of Brotherly Love. :slight_smile:

One other note. Here is a great site to find brews in Philly:

No pliny at the moment but one spot has Blind Pig on draft.

City of brotherly love…unless your santa or an opposing football team!! Could not resist. I’m surprised there is no way to buy beer online and have it shipped to you. Very surprised.

Not sure if this will work for you or not - they don’t ship everywhere. But they have a ton of beer and it would be worth checking out.

http://www.johnsgrocery.com/departments ... er_faq.cfm

Thanks for the link. They have a large assortment of beers.

Masheriff

West Coast beers delivered straight to your door.

http://www.winecommune.com/stores/category.cfm/storeID/148/categoryID/0.html

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com