Beer Meister Kegerators

Does anyone out there have a unit from Beer Meister, or has anyone had any experience with one? I’m considering ordering this one.

My parents have offered to get one for my wife and I. I’m not too interested in building one. I’d like to have something that’s ready to go almost right out of the box. I live in Canada, and I haven’t really been able to find anything up here.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[quote=“CDN Brew”]Does anyone out there have a unit from Beer Meister, or has anyone had any experience with one? I’m considering ordering this one.

My parents have offered to get one for my wife and I. I’m not too interested in building one. I’d like to have something that’s ready to go almost right out of the box. I live in Canada, and I haven’t really been able to find anything up here.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks[/quote]

I don’t know anything about a Beermeister. I have a Beverage Air product now. Mine is a single tower,but I want to replace that with a double faucet tower. I had it for several years so far and it is doing pretty good. It is a little noisy when the compressor kicks on. The first kegerator I bought was a Danby. It would not cool the beer below 45 degrees. I bought that one from Sams club. I took it back then bought a True brand from a local restaurant supplier. That one was traded in. It never worked right from day one. Their repair man was at my house eight times trying to get it to work right. That’s when I bought the Beverage air. I am the only one here drinking beer, so a kegerator that holds two cornie kegs is enough for me. My friend has a converted refrigerator that has four kegs in it. if you need more variety on tap, that may be the way to go. Cost is a factor to think about. My friends refrigerator was way cheaper than my Beverage Air. Sure, it might not look as pretty, but it functions fantastic,plus he has a freezer on top for beer glasses. Good luck with your decision.

When you do, give these guys a call and ask for a quote. They offer all sorts of finishes, etc., and after they were recommended in another thread one of my buddies called them up. He had a great conversation with the owner, was blown away by the low price, and super happy with the new tower he got from them.