Beer Can Collection

I started collecting beer caps years ago, once I realized I had no way to display 300 beer cans.

1 Like

I have log by the fire pit that has caps hammered into it . It’s a trip down memory lane it’s probably 20yrs worth

I’m with you. I knew storing cans/bottles would be an issue so I saved caps. I use magnets and put them on the fridge.

I stopped collecting bottles and cans. Now i collect labels and stickers from every brewery i visit. I got alittle over 3000 of them left for the bar top collage that im building in the beer room. I also built two corn hole boards with a big chunk of them.

Self Leveling Epoxy Resin?

1 Like

That would work for the caps as well

Yes get the ultra clear. Its clear as glass and easy to work with. I uses it on the corn hole boards and they are almost to slick. Gives you a extra challange :laughing:

4 unopened Meister Brau, what could be the possible value?

Depends on the age…that beer was made from the 1930’s(?) to the mid 1970’s or so. Punch top, cone top or pulltab?

Cone top… known as a heet can… With the cap on… they become quite valuable. Possibly fetch 100.00 bucks
Sneezles61

I had a friend that worked at the now defunct Miller brewery in Fulton NY that brewed Meister Brau, their cheepo brand back in the day. He could get me cases for $5 with no 5 cent deposit so after returns it was $3.80 a case. Still not worth it. Horrible stuff.

About your cans. I agree it depends on how old and what kind of top. I had a sixer of unopened Billy Beer cans that were worth so little it was worth the effort to sell them.

1 Like

A pull tab!

Yeah I guess there is a point selling them if they prove to be of some worth atleast else why bother so much

…pull tabs put it in the 1965-1980 or so era before the current openers evolved(Coor’s was one of the first to ditch the pull tab with the rings everywhere on the ground. Remember :musical_note: “Stepped on a pop Top” :musical_note:
Still could be worth anywhere from essentially nothing to around 10 bucks or so depending on the rarity/age. Picture?

1 Like