Beer box dispenser

Has anyone used the plastic “beer box portable dispenser” that is sold here at northern brewers? Just wondering if you had good results. It looks pretty awesome. Wanting opinions before I spend the money.
Thanks in advance.

I don’t have this, but I do rock a tap-a-draft. Same concept, it seems. Priming in your container then pushing with a CO2 cartridge is imprecise. Sometimes, it’s great, other times my first few pints are 90 percent foam. Tons easier than doing all bottles, and it’s just fun. Do yourself a favor and buy cartridges on Amazon.

Really, though, I keep on eying 3 gallon kegs and mini fridges.

?? - Has there been upgrades to this?
There are several complaints about this product on the web, also SouthernHomeBrew discontinued the item because of so many consumer complaints of warping/leaking.
Unless Northern Brewer can explicitly list changes made to this product to improve it’s problems since earlier this year - I am staying away from it.

Has anyone used the plastic “beer box portable dispenser” that is sold here at northern brewers? Just wondering if you had good results. It looks pretty awesome. Wanting opinions before I spend the money. :cheers: