Bavarian hefeweizen no bubbles in airlock

Started my 1st batch 9 days ago and in the 1st 48 hrs there was ALOT of activity coming from and out of the bubbler air lock. My wife called me at work and was like " HEY IT SOUNDS LIKE THE BUCKET IS GOING TO BLOW UP LOL ". So I raced home and took off the airlock and sanitized everything off and but the airlock back onto the lid. Since the 2nd day till now ( 9 days in ) there has been little to no activity from the airlock. There is howevery pressure in the bucket as I can slightly push down on the lid and bubble and pressure comes out of the airlock. I live in Florida and have my AC at 72 right now which i think is good the the beer. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks, Joe

I’ll wade in here and address some of the concerns, foremost being lack of activity. It sounds like you had an appropriate vigorous primary fermentation and all may be well. The temperature in your brewing environment is high and fermentation temps in the bucket are likely significantly higher, the rapidity and vigor of fermentation are probably in line with the temperatures. Taking a specific gravity in the next few days will let you know where you are as far as approaching a finished product and bottling or kegging.

Took a hydrometer reading and it was pretty close to the B in which case i would assume its almost ready to bottle. I went ahead and xfered it from the bucket where I could not see what was going on to the Glass carboy. If anything Ill keg it over the coming weekend if still no activity I guess. Looks good and smell great. It looked like alot of the hops were stuck to the size of the bucket and under the lid also. Not sure if that is usually normal or not. Thanks for the advice again ! ! Joe