Banned by HBT?

I do quite a few sours, even have one going in an 11gal barrel. I pull 5gal out every six months or so and replace with fresh beer.

Try some British bitters, its a great counterpoint to the IPA stuff. Malt-forward, then hop-forward. You never get tired of them that way and you look forward to the other when you’re drinking the one.

[quote=“tom sawyer”]I do quite a few sours, even have one going in an 11gal barrel. I pull 5gal out every six months or so and replace with fresh beer.

Try some British bitters, its a great counterpoint to the IPA stuff. Malt-forward, then hop-forward. You never get tired of them that way and you look forward to the other when you’re drinking the one.[/quote]
I just did an esb for a contest my homebrew club does. It’s looking pretty good so far. Tasted after two weeks and had some butter to it but a decent malt profile. Will hope the yeast took care of the butter components by this weekend.

Welcome to the forum.

Looked to me like a bunch of kidding around and a guy blowing off some steam everyone just needs to relax and drink some beer :slight_smile:

Just watch out for that Tom Sawyer guy. He likes to troll a lot and he’s been kicked out of ALL the boards but this one. :wink:

You have to be kidding. I read the book about Tom Sawyer and he was a real nice kid.