Banned by HBT?

Been having some issues logging into HBT. Was involved in some what I thought to be playful back and fourth with some members and a moderator, however the next day it seemed as if I was locked out. I have contacted the administrator regarding the issue but have gotten no reply. I would imagine I would have been notified if i was kicked out. Anyone else been sent to the principles office by HBT, just not sure what they do when your banished. Thanks

Here is the Contact address:

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/sendmessage.php

Fill out the form and send it to the Admins.

Link I had saved didn’t work for awhile. I went in by using a reply message in my e-mail.

[quote=“moose”]Here is the Contact address:

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/sendmessage.php

Fill out the form and send it to the Admins.[/quote]

I’ve done it twice and not gotten any response from them .

You sure your link to the site just isn’t messed up? Tried getting on by going through google?

When i clean out all of my cookies i get the site when i try to log on i just get the banner and no content. Happens on multiple computers. I sort of assumed they would notify you if you get kick off.

To my knowledge, we don’t notify people here when we give them the boot. I usually only ban spammers.

Maybe you’ll have to start your own board with other banned members and “get the banned back together”. :expressionless: Yeah, I know.

You’re better than that Ken :wink:

You’re better than that Ken :wink: [/quote]
:oops:

If it is worth anything, it made me laugh.

That’s the sort of joke my 6 year old would come up with and then ask me 5 times if i get it.
For what it’s worth I was banned with a great deal of fanfare and given a stern talking to by one of the moderators. (I did antagonize them a tad once i figured it was kicked out). I am hoping the moderators here can take it if i say they make a good point even if they are a party pooper for taking down some pretty tame posts in response to a paid member calling me a douche.

They’re very quick to ban over there ime. It doesn’t take much, but to be fair their junk traffic is much, much higher and maybe they just don’t have time amidst the constant torrent of spammers to evaluate case by case.

No, kidding. They did not issue a warning or an email letting me know. I made another screen name with them and the same thing with the page no loading happened. Sort of put two and two together. Lot’s of other sights out there so not that heartbroken about it.

Let me test the waters here. All of you Northern Brewer moderators are dopes and asshats.
If i survive the day then I may have a new forum. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here, let’s turn it up a little.

Christopherburns, don’t be such a douchenozzle calling the mods here dopes and asshats. :wink:

[quote=“Ken Lenard”][quote=“christopherrburns”]
Let me test the waters here. All of you Northern Brewer moderators are dopes and asshats.
[/quote]

Christopherburns, don’t be such a douchenozzle calling the mods here dopes and asshats. :wink: [/quote]

To quote our 43rd president “Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

Ooh, politics will get you thrown out of here lickety split. No wonder you were banned from HBT.

[quote=“christopherrburns”][quote=“Ken Lenard”][quote=“christopherrburns”]
[/quote]

Christopherburns, don’t be such a douchenozzle calling the mods here dopes and asshats. :wink: [/quote]

To quote our 43rd president “Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”[/quote]

To quote Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart… Christopherburns, stop being such a douchenozzle.

I looked up your posts on HBT. You were cautioned by a moderator and then dis-respected the moderator. You were banned.

How did i disrespect a moderator? (rhetorical question don’t really want or need an answer)They deleted posts to another member who was being a pill stating that being the posts were juvenile. I agreed with him and make a joke that being juvenile is entertain. He made a comment about the chiller that i had posted and agreed with him while calling him a party pooper. Not sure where the disrespect is or warning for that matter. The other member had several posts deleted from the same moderator. If calling someone a party pooper is disrespectful then my kids are in big trouble, it a phrase used often in our house and not one that I have know most to take great offense to. Thanks so much for looking into it and posting about it however, much appreciated.