At wits end!

OK - so I have a Coopers 34L DIY FV, that is no longer usable (that’s a whole other post). I have been everywhere on the web trying to replace it, but everyone wants to sell the whole kit. Coopers offers it on their online store but they don’t ship to the states.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MeyerBrau
St. Louis, MO

It looks like a pretty standard bucket to me. What am I missing? Generally the ported buckets are sold as “bottling buckets,” but I understand some people ferment in them.

Their a bit different. They have a lid with clips and no place for an airlock. They release co2 from the lid. Also they have a krausen collar that allows you to remove it and the trub and replace the lid. I just kind of got use to it and wanted to replace but they make it tough. I have two glass carboys and two Fastferment conicals so I’m OK. Just one of those things that gnaw at you. Guess I’ll go get a cold guy and chill.

Did you contact them about shipping? I looked and noticed they do not ship ready-made alcohol products but it doesn’t mention anything about not shipping to the US.

Did you contact them about shipping? I looked and noticed they do not ship ready-made alcohol products but it doesn’t mention anything about not shipping to the US.

I did contact Coopers and offered to pay the shipping, but they informed me they only ship in Australia and gave me a list of distributors in U.S.

I called Coopers in Arizona and they seemed like they wanted to help after I told them I ruined mine and it was my fault. The sales rep was out and would call me when back in office. That was two,days ago… Nothing yet. I’ll give it a couple more days and call back.

Thanks for the help !

Cool. Good luck on your endeavor.

I have this and love it. It’s only 30 L though, but you can get larger sizes. It runs about $60

Speidel Plastic Fermenter - 30L (7.9 gal)