Anyone using this

Me did find yesterday. A separatory funnel. At the local medical supply. Store. Can not beat 10 dollar

its. 250 ml. Give it a try for the collecting of yeast. Only got to make a sort of gizmo to hold up the funnel

2 Likes

I’ve use those in undergrad before. They essentially sat in a small bench with a hole in it to keep it upright. We used those in organic chemistry and microbiology.

2 Likes

Another option is a ring stand.

Me in the workshop. Busy creating. Stand of wood. But first some coffee.

1 Like

Hole saw… Easy Peasy!! Couple of sticks to keep it off the bench… I bigger base do it’s hard to tip it over… D U N !!
Sneezles61

not prof. Carpenter. But this might work. Try next week. I can take the plastic ring of. To lower the funnel for smaller mason jars

5 Likes

“if the women don’t find you handsome, you may as well be handy”!! Quoting my super hero… Red Green.
Sneezles61

4 Likes

Haha indeed its all about fixing things and keeping the wife happy.

2 Likes

No duct tape though!

No but than can happen. During tranfer of yeast. When something goes wrong. But must say. I work in diving. 3 emergency things. Ducktape. Velcro. And cable tie.

1 Like

Don’t forget the other universal fix-all: WD-40

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Yes. Wd40. And today. Needed. Glue. My mask broke before i wanted to enter the water. So super glue. Saved the dive and the day. And the most important tool when done diving. A bottle opener. To drink few beers

5 Likes