Anyone using Party Pig and how good is it?

I’m a retired guy that loves good ales and stouts, but I have to restrict my consumption because of medication conflicts --da** old age–and to keep from gaining too much weight. I usually only drink 1 beer with a meal and have about 4 to 5 bottles a week.

I go to about one party a year where several folks drink beer so investing $500.00 in a regular kegging system is hard for me to justify economically.

If the party pig works well I’d be tempted to try one, but I’d like some feedback from those who have used one.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

I had two of them and tossed them in the trash about 2 years ago. Didn’t like them one bit. It was a pain to screw/unscrew the rings together all the time and the pressure packets were the worst. I could never get them to work right. The dispensing pressure was either way to high and would shoot beer all over the place or it was to low and nothing would flow. Granted, I was a newbie brewer at the time but still. I’m sure somebody has gotten them to work, they’ve been around a long time. I didn’t like them though.