Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Anyone brewing this weekend?

Chilling an Imperial Stout as we speak. Next weekend I’m making a Ruination IPA clone to finish up my pre-winter brewing, then i’m shutting the brewery down until March.

Besides what i have on draft now, i figure that two imperial stouts, a dopplebock, a hoppy American amber, an imperial IPA, and a batch of EdWort’s apfelwein should tide me over until 3/2012.

Anyone else brewing today?

Bklmt2000

I’m brewing a cream ale tomorrow with 6 row and 3 pounds of corn.

No brewing for me this weekend. Too much traveling over the holiday and trying to get some of the Christmas list knocked out. Thankfully, the wife takes care of the Blk Friday shopping and I do what I can on cyber Monday!

Going to brew up a simple strong ale tomorrow,
13# pilsener, 3# candy syrup & 1762.

We’re polar opposites on the brewing months,
Up till a week ago I had’nt brewed since March.
Just like riding a bike though.

I brewed up a Belgian Dubbel and a Pale Ale using all Zythos hops. All this on my new brewstand w/ BG14’s and my new CFC, both of which sped up my day. However, I did burn my hand which slowed me down.
I think I’ll be investing in a pair of Ov’ Gloves.

Not brewing, just have my own Hopburst IPA batch that has to go into the keg. But I’m too damn lazy to do it. Pretty sad when I consider what a PITA bottling used to be and how easy kegging is. :roll:

Brewed a Dubbel today… Beautiful weather for this time of year. Could not have had a better day.

Supposedly brewing base beers for a blueberry stout & a mandarin saison de table; it’s a fruit-laden weekend. I say supposedly, though, since I’ve been running all day and should be finally starting now instead of posting. Inertia…

I did an ESB yesterday, so it’s been bubbling along like nuts for the last 12+ hours. I always seem to use American hops (not “C” hops) for Euro beer styles, and I’m hoping this will come out well hopped with Horizon and Crystal.

I made 24 gallons of Two Hearted Ale with my son. It is bubbling nicely at 64 degrees.

Brewed a american brown ale yesterday. It’s fermenting away like a champ at 64f. Also racked a pale wheat ale to secondary, just wanted the yeast under neath it. And am colds conditioning a chinook ipa for a pumpkin ale keg that should kick any day.

Brewed a Dead Ringer yesterday. Hit 1.070. Just finished off my batch Black IPA in the keg, and trying to hold off drinking all my Bourbon Barrel Porter. Need to make some more batches soon!

I brewed an Alt yesterday. It was fun, but I am exhausted after all the cooking Thursday, and brewing Friday. I enjoyed relaxing, snoozing and watching some football today with 3 batches going in the garage. I hope to have enough energy to keg and bottle some English pale ale tomorrow.

:lol: No kidding. I have a Vienna Hefe and Export stout that I keep putting off. I will keg them today, though. Brewed a SMASH w/ MO and comet hops yesterday.

I’m doing a modified party gyle weizenbock. Instead of just using the second runnings to make a small beer, I am going to add a couple pounds of smoked malt and do a second mash. I am kind of winging it on the numbers for that one, so we will see how it turns out.

10g of my APA based on speed’s APA. gonna wait for another brew day to do the side by side of the two recipes.

I brewed an APA with all Zythos hops on Saturday. It’s my first time using them, so I’m anxious to see how it comes out. They smelled so good.

It was also my first time using a yeast starter. It’ll be my last till I get a new erlenmeyer flask. I broke it while I was cleaning it… :frowning:

[quote=“notrealdan”]I brewed an APA with all Zythos hops on Saturday. It’s my first time using them, so I’m anxious to see how it comes out. They smelled so good.

It was also my first time using a yeast starter. It’ll be my last till I get a new erlenmeyer flask. I broke it while I was cleaning it… :frowning: [/quote]

you can just use a empty growler.

But not on a stir plate. Well at least not mine. It throws the stirbar to side almost instantly.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com