Any NASCAR fans?

If you’re ever at Atlanta Raceway, check out the offerings of “Jailhouse Brewing Company”, located about 2 miles from the gates of the racetrack.
They are located in the actual old jailhouse for the city of Hampton, Ga., and I think they may even have a shuttle that runs from the track to the brewery.

The city only lets them do “educational” tours the last time I was there, but with the tour, ( 10 bucks, I think), you get a company logo’ed glass, 3 of their offerings to try in your glass, and a brewery tour.

The owner pursued the “educational” aspect so that the City Fathers would allow him to do the tours, and let you sample his wares…The only stipulation: he has to keep you there for an hour minimum.

All their brews are named with “incarceration” theme names.

Good beers!..Check out their site!

http://www.jailhousebrewing.com/

Guess not…

Anyway, if you should see any offerings from Jailhouse Brewing, they are worth a try! :cheers:

Well, I am a NASCAR fan. Went to Atlanta several years ago to a race. Also did the Buck Baker Racing Experience there too. Didn’t make a lot of trips there because the weather was always so iffy, it used to rain at a lot of Atlanta races, till they moved the date. I will look for the Jailhouse if I see it locally.