Any chance for a mobile app?

Do you guys think that the host would create a mobile app for the forums? I would love to be able to have a dedicated mobile app for the NB forums instead of having to go to the website every time. Dont get me wrong, I love to look thru the website for new stuff, but when I’m going to the forums, I like to go right to the forums.

Thoughts?

I just favorited the forum page so everytime I write “fo” in the web address line it autocompletes this forum and I select it.

That said, I’d be very happy with a much simpler, mobile phone friendly forum. It gets a little tricky navigating this place on that tiny screen.

You know, we do utilize Tapatalk here. Its a free reader for both Android and iOS. You can find us by searching for Northern Brewer.

I did install the Tapatalk app on my iPhone. Its a great app if I just want to read the forums. It would be awesome if I could post from it. Thanks for the tip though.

Matt

I post from TapaTalk to both this forum and the AHA forum.

I did install the Tapatalk app on my iPhone. Its a great app if I just want to read the forums. It would be awesome if I could post from it. Thanks for the tip though.

Matt[/quote]
I think the free version allows you post new topics and read only. But the paid version of the App you can post replies. Not sure, but I think that is what I and some CS folks discovered.

Have the free version and I am posting from my phone now.
This great for some reason when I would search homebrewing the NB forum never came up. It will be nice to have on my mobile devices now!

[quote=“Cheshire_Cat”]Have the free version and I am posting from my phone now.
This great for some reason when I would search homebrewing the NB forum never came up. It will be nice to have on my mobile devices now![/quote]
Sweet… thanks for letting us know that.

And yeah, blame the IT guy. Got the plugin installed… then never activated it with Tapatalk so it wasn’t searchable til the other day.

I just installed tapatalk. Seems like you have to sign in to the forum thru the app to post!