An arid parody

Thursday afternoon bored at the office…

Brewer, you have a Northern Brewer and Budweiser poster on your beer fridge. What’s that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke? No sir. You’d better get your head wired together, or I will dump a bunch of trub on you. Yes, sir. Now answer my question or you’ll be standing tall before the man. I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir between homebrew and BMC. The what? The duality of man. The Jungian thing sir. Whose side are you on, son? Our side sir. Don’t you love your home brew? Yes, sir. Then how about getting with the program? Why don’t you jump on the team and come on in for the big Win? Yes, sir.

How’d you get the Mellow Johnny’s sticker?

A freebie from buying a jersey. Cycling/beer drinking. Ying/Yang :wink: Would love to go there some day.

We do a semi-annual “old man’s ride” - to participate you have to be at least 40 and able to ride at least 40 miles. The kicker is that the bike can only have one gear and we’re riding mostly dirt and gravel hill country roads, so it takes about eight hours to complete the typical ride. Best part is the homebrew and BBQ at the end!

I think your bicycle needs an attached cooler and cupholder

Fortunately/unfortunately I meet both qualifications.

[quote=“Steppedonapoptop”]Fortunately/unfortunately I meet both qualifications.[/quote]Let me know when you’re headed to Mellow Johnny’s and maybe we’ll be riding at the same time. :wink:

[quote=“gregscsu”]I think your bicycle needs an attached cooler and cupholder[/quote]Thought of that, but it would make finishing the ride highly improbable.

[quote=“Shadetree”][quote=“Steppedonapoptop”]Fortunately/unfortunately I meet both qualifications.[/quote]Let me know when you’re headed to Mellow Johnny’s and maybe we’ll be riding at the same time. :wink:

You got it!

+1

Life is all about enjoying the journey - :cheers:

I’d give 25 cents for a Bud. It’d be worth that for the cappable bottle.

When I read Jungian, I thought Yeungling.

[quote=“tom sawyer”]
When I read Jungian, I thought Yeungling.[/quote]

When I read

[quote=“Steppedonapoptop”]
Ying/Yang [/quote]
I thought Yeungling.

[quote=“tom sawyer”]I’d give 25 cents for a Bud. It’d be worth that for the cappable bottle.

That’s a very good point. Actually I keep at least a 6 haning out for my father in law. PS, don’t tell anyone but I enjoy slamming a Bud now and again.

[quote=“abrown001”][quote=“tom sawyer”]

When I read

[quote=“Steppedonapoptop”]
Ying/Yang [/quote]
I thought Yeungling.[/quote]

That was my intent?