Along Came a Spider

My bottles are drying on the bottling tree as I type this. I noticed after I sanitized all the bottles, that there is a dead spider floating in the sanitizer. I’m thinking he crawled into one of the bottles and died there. I did rinse the bottles, but apparently, he must have held on in there. Am I right to conclude that I’m OK, and all I have is a sanitized spider?

Right now, I’m thinking RDWHAHB.

I’d say you are right. Cleanest Spider in Wyoming.

Thanks, Bob. That’s what I was thinking, just wanted a little peace of mind.

of course, now the batch that goes into that bottle will have to have some arachnidal name like 8 Legs IPA or whatever’s on deck, haha!

The name of whatever beer you bottle next is somewhere in that story.

EDIT: Damn, beat me to it by about 5secs.

It’s a Fat Tire clone, so how about Fat Spider? i know, not very creative. Any other suggestions? I really do like the “Eight Legs IPA” though. Maybe 8 legs amber?

Amber’s Web

[quote=“dobe12”]The name of whatever beer you bottle next is somewhere in that story.

EDIT: Damn, beat me to it by about 5secs.[/quote]

Booyakasha! That’s awesome.

Edit: I also forgot to add a bottling story this reminded me of. I borrowed some bottles from a friend noticing that I was coming up short. I rinsed them all out once, and then dunked them into a bucket full of diluted cleaning solution (I like them to soak in said stuff for about an hour); however, when the bottles were bubbling out air lo and behold a few cigarettes washed out… probably wasn’t unnecessary, but I dumped the entire bucket and started over again out of disgust.

Amber’s Web it is.

Thanks, Dobe. Send me your address in IM, and I’ll send you a couple of bottles.

Paul

Yah, I like Ambers Web. But, I’d add “The Beer With Real Body”

Sounds good, Bill. Thanks!