Adding Coconut question?

Hello I am going to brew a coconut stout. So here one of my concern being that I only used a primary(glass carboy) I do not use a secondary I go from primary to keg so basically I guessing my keg act like a secondary/Brite tank so my question is can I add the 1lbs of toasted coconut to a hop bag an then add it to the keg. An also if one can add the Toasted coconut to the keg how long would I want to leave the coconut in the keg for?

Just as you asked about dry hopping in the keg you certainly can add coconut in the keg. I use a big nylon mesh bag.
1lb of coconut isn’t going to yield much flavor, especially in a beer as robust as a stout. I would encourage you to add more coconut. I use 1lb/gal.

Yes you can. Me do use 3 lbs on 6 gal beer in secondary. You got to do a taste sample as well after 6 days. If you happy on the taste pull the bag or. Hop spider out the fermentor. If not longer. Find out it leaves a nice. Light after taste. Best thing roast the coconut first untill golden brown than add the coconut to the fermentor.