About yeast starter ?..?

Hello I have a ? about yeast starter’s I took a look at Mr Malty thing an I see for a 1.090 og lager I need a 10.1 liters yeast with one tube that is now do i step up my starter up to that or can i just make the 10.1 liters an picth the yeast an let ferment out an use that ???

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but your run on posts with no normal grammar give me a headache. I am generally inclined to skip over these kinds of posts if you are unwilling to take the time to thoughtfully post your questions using something that resembles normal English. Sorry

10 liters is more than 2.5 gallons. I’d just make a 3 gallon batch of lower OG lager beer and reuse the yeast cake.

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but your run on posts with no normal grammar give me a headache. I am generally inclined to skip over these kinds of posts if you are unwilling to take the time to thoughtfully post your questions using something that resembles normal English. Sorry[/quote]

HA!

+1. Make another smaller beer and then pitch that harvested yeast for your bigger beer.

+1. Make another smaller beer and then pitch that harvested yeast for your bigger beer.[/quote]

That is what I would be inclined to do as well