Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

About to buy a monster mill

Thanks Scott, that is an interesting base… I wonder if it would be better to be partway cut off so you could see into the bucket?

John

[quote=“johnplctech”]I’m working on the prototype as we speak… I’m temporarily on dial up so I can’t share any photos other than what is on my web site all ready. It looks similar to my Mega Mill Mk2 with 4" diameter x 4" long rollers and simple and precise gap adjustment. As for pricing I’m shooting to be in the same ball part as hobby mills. If this one works as well as my Mega Mill you won’t need to bolt it down when milling as it only takes minimal torque to spin the rollers when milling. I’m thinking for the brewer that doesn’t have much of a tool kit a bucket adapter would be a nice option and I’m still thinking about what to offer for a hopper adapter. Any and all ideas are appreciated.

John[/quote]

I’m really interested in seeing what you come up with. I’m about to turn the dial to “11” in terms of brew volumes.

I just did a test run on the prototype and the crush is perfect. The rollers are twice as wide as they need to be… I just checked the original mega mill and I’m only using 2" of roller width on it. Well I need to make another set of test rollers and see how they do.

John

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com